Harry Kane

Now this is what we're waiting for, fully expect things to happen after the game next weekend, some face to face chats and then harry gets on the plane back with us

I am not going to overreact to one pre season game, nor do I think today's match has exemplified my already strong beliefs that we need a striker, as I don't think a prolific forward (and in particular kane who isn't the fastest) would have meant the difference between a win or a loss.

I thought we should sign him before, I think we should sign him now.

The classic internet forum shit football knowledge has hit rock bottom. Yes, the Lukaku who's hit 20+ goals in 7 of his 11 seasons and got 64 goals in 95 Inter appearances. The one who's better than any City striker not called Sergio Agüero that most of us have been alive to see. Who cares if he slightly underperformed at United? So does everyone Mourinho manages.

And Pep wouldn't have had to tinker if he had a decent striker to put up front in the CL final.
How many golden boots did he win in the PL. I think you will find he had one very good season 16/17 the rest were average but dont let a few facts get in the way of your adulation.

The classic internet forum shit football knowledge has hit rock bottom. Yes, the Lukaku who's hit 20+ goals in 7 of his 11 seasons and got 64 goals in 95 Inter appearances. The one who's better than any City striker not called Sergio Agüero that most of us have been alive to see. Who cares if he slightly underperformed at United? So does everyone Mourinho manages.

And Pep wouldn't have had to tinker if he had a decent striker to put up front in the CL final.
Agreed. The ignorance of some is astounding.

How many golden boots did he win in the PL. I think you will find he had one very good season 16/17 the rest were average but dont let a few facts get in the way of your adulation.
.....................................how many did aguero win (spoiler : 1)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.