Harry Kane

Hes playing in the most dominant side in the history of English football with teammates and a manager that creat more chances then anyone has seen before.

If he can score 41 at fucking Spurs, and he's not smashing that out of the park with Foden, Mahrez, Grealish, Sterling and KDB providing chances for him then he's underperforming.
That Spurs side under Poch were no mugs going forward, but I take your point. He did only get 5 assists that season though - I expect he'll easily hit double figures here.

Fans look to far ahead I’m looking this season and I just want to win the league again Kane will give us a good chance
We already have a good chance, I want this club to be the best in the world, so much so that there is no doubt in people's minds.

I also would like to see a team with loads of homegrown players in but I have always wanted that even when we were clart :)

I know people don't like it said but Kane is not worth 160m and certainly not for 3 years of play, after that, I think and it is just that 'I think' he will hit a wall like Rooney and pens will pad his stats out and for that, I'd rather we signed another promising player if we can't wait for Haaland or there is zero chance of us going for him.

Go and find the next Aguero and get him in at 22-24 and give us the best of his career over 10 years.

Kane will score us goals I am not denying that and of course, he will help this season but there is more than one season in the future :)

They only problem I can see here is that you're still posting on this Board and are on the wind up. There's a good reason I'm not a Mod as you'd have been gone after that post you arrogant Southern tosser.
He would have been sacked off long before that one if it was up to me.

I think the one where he admitted to liking the wummery was the time to cut the gimp loose.

They only problem I can see here is that you're still posting on this Board and are on the wind up. There's a good reason I'm not a Mod as you'd have been gone after that post you arrogant Southern tosser.
He needs binning off sharpish, just on a wind up.

Exactly my point, until your Chairman gets on the phone, there is no chance of this happening. Levy won’t talk to the other no hopers.

Nobody outside the inner circle knows what conversations are happening. Stop acting as if you have a clue.

The "no hopers" you describe have been involved in much bigger transfers than Harry Kane!

Right now I don’t agree Haaland is better than Kane.

I don’t trust what I see as I don’t see enough so I look at the data the same as City will do as part of their analysis.

One of the most important stats is the difference between Actual Goals and Expected Goals. Right now..

1. Messi
2. Kane

Also Kane creates more than Haaland and fits how we play better which is why Pep prefers him for City.

I think Haaland will be a better Striker than Kane ever was in the future but that is a guess and City want the best now while Pep is still here.

Then we get to the fact that Haaland isn’t going anywhere this window and anyone that tries will fall foul of FFP. I can see a bidding war next year for both fee and wages despite the buyout clause.His agent will insist on another buy out clause so he can repeat the same trick over and over. His agent and his father also want to get paid huge bucks over and over too.

All in all Haaland comes with loads of baggage. To contradict myself in terms of not believing what I see I think Haaland looks a generational talent and I’d love to see him here but when we played Dortmund he hardly touched the ball and it was Bellingham that shone.

Everything taken into consideration right now and, living in the real World, Kane is a better bet than Haaland. Not as exciting true but still better and, if this is also @BillyShears point, then I have to agree with him.

I disagree that Kane is currently the better player. 5 years ago in his prime, sure. Right now, and including the last season too, Haaland is the better player.

Immaterial though, since we are clearly after Kane and will most likely get him. I can be happy abouy thay without feeling the need to artificially justify it tbf.

Frankly I find it extraordinarily that a £billion dollar club like City are relying on an alleged third party gentleman’s agreement to buy a £100m asset.

And you call Spurs amateurs…
Frankly I find it extraordinary that a Southern cockney **** hasn't got anything better to do than post shite on here. Hope you spend 60 million that you haven't got on Martinez and we pull out of thr Kane deal on deadline day and you twats can carry on repaying your debt which should then be nearly a billion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.