Harry Kane

So he would be here longer than Kane then?

I can't see Kane lasting 5 years tbh.

In 5 years time do you see Barcelona, Real, inter or Juve recovered enough to be the draw they once were?
They haven't a pot to piss in and in 5 years time we may well be the club they all want to play for.

That fucking Chelsea game should have been the start of it, one monkey off our back and allow us to forge on.

Fans look to far ahead I’m looking this season and I just want to win the league again Kane will give us a good chance

If he was expected to score 60 or 70 goals a season in England, he'd be costing a lot more than 150m mate.

Hes playing in the most dominant side in the history of English football with teammates and a manager that creat more chances then anyone has seen before.

If he can score 41 at fucking Spurs, and he's not smashing that out of the park with Foden, Mahrez, Grealish, Sterling and KDB providing chances for him then he's underperforming.

I think the expectations for Kane will be to carry on where Sergio (excluding last season) left off. Sergio is the greatest finisher in the history of English football IMO - and he never scored more than 26 league goals in a season. So it's a little unrealistic to expect Kane to come in and obliterate that. We're looking to replace Sergio, so the question is, how much would you have paid for him in the summer of 2016, when he turned 28?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.