Harry Kane

So imagine when he becomes slower then he is now.

His stats are really good, but I think you must look beyond stats sometimes. Bony had great stats at an average club, but he was a poor player. Same with Lambert, Liverpool was fooled by that mans stats.

I just don't think Kane is worth 150 million and we would be better of going with Jesus for a year.
Comes on to Bluemoon. Goes to Transfer Forum.

See someone compare Harry Kane with Rickie Lambert and Wilf Bony.

Closes window.

Technically not racist. Irish is a nationality not a race.

Not starting a fight or anything :-)
I am Irish and not offended.

Although I do have an English wife. So I can be offended and not offended at the same time.

No racism, no cancel culture, no problem.

Fuck me when did we all become so sensitive.

Technically I don’t give a shit;)

All I want is a vid from TH!

Last edited:

His stats are really good, but I think you must look beyond stats sometimes. Bony had great stats at an average club, but he was a poor player. Same with Lambert, Liverpool was fooled by that mans stats.

I just don't think Kane is worth 150 million and we would be better of going with Jesus for a year.
Hahaha nah allow it. Kane is clear. Cannot be comparing him to man like Wilfried Bony hahaha

It's not just one or two seasons worth stats though, he's been consistent for a fair while. In ups and downs, I think he has the technique to have a long career, already not reliant on pace, he could become a Lewa like player when he gets older, but he's better on the ball, linking up play. And he'll get better as a player under Pep.

Kane is one of the most elite goal scorers in world football.

Last minute of the transfer window. Tottenham’s fax machine will break we’ll get an extension until a pigeon can fly the contract down to London. Levy’s fountain pen will run out of ink, another extension, pigeon flys back to Manchester but is hit by a stagecoach bus outside Asda. Khaldoon has to scrape the bird off the road and wash the blood off the contract. Kane finally signs on October 1st
and then Fergie turns up at the 11th hour to kidnap the squashed pigeon from the airport in a £30million coup for United.

Can see why we didn't extend Sergio and have gone for Kane. Sad to see but Sergios out till November with an injury.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.