Harry Kane

I think you are way off the mark by suggesting that Lukaku is vastly inferior to Kane. Both players are goal scorers and Lukaku was hitting top figures in the PL at West Brom and Everton. He has also led a side to a league title which Kane hasn’t done. I agree that Kane is the better player but it’s not by a huge amount and their respective fees are comparable.
Somebody posted Lukaku's goal stats yesterday.....15 a season in PL, i would suggest that Kanes make him nearer to vastly superior than comparable?

Messi is also fully aware of what we can and will over after last year, I'm sure if Messi wants to join we would sign him but I don't believe we are really going to push to persuade him.
Yeah it would take Messi to pick up the phone and do all the persuading at this stage, which I'm not sure he will do. He is probably sat there waiting on a call from us which wont be coming

Yes, still think he did a decent job, and they will regret it.

They were dreadful to the point of embarrassment last season. When you spend that much on forwards you simply have to get the team scoring, especially when you have the advantage of the club almost exclusively buying your compatriots for some bizarre reason. Instead they became a team famous for never scoring before half time.

Somebody posted Lukaku's goal stats yesterday.....15 a season in PL, i would suggest that Kanes make him nearer to vastly superior than comparable?

Not vastly. Averages about 20 a season over the last 7. Even with the two big ones with poch.

Better player in the PL without a doubt, but just not based on the numbers.

Lukaku’s stats in a PL are skewed by the fact that united didn’t have a system he could play in and they gave him piss poor service.
The more important stat is that Lukaku scored a goal in circa every 3 shots, just the same a Kane’s stats.
Lukaku’s stats as an international for Belgium, where they do give him service, have been fantastic and especially so in the last 4 or 5 years - KDB is a big Lukaku admirer and he recommended that City should get him.
KDB wants Lukaku in the end of his assists and that tells you all you need to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.