Harry Kane

Why do you expect that rivals will always struggle? They wont. CFC will come good. Even Man Utd may do so. (although perhaps unlikely with OGS in charge). Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern Munich all struggling at moment but I don't see why this is inevitable. Clearly for much of history these clubs have dominated. It's just cycles in football.
Agreed. There is a window of opportunity at present with Barca and Real in a crisis. This will not last for ever. That was the worst thing about losing the CL final last year. Chelsea and United will be stronger this season as will Bayern and PSG. When you get a chance to bag any trophy you have to grab it.

Nuno says he could play against us on Sunday, thought he was having a rest don't know what to believe anymore.
It’s all posturing
Highly unlikely to play as he’s yet to train with the squad
As far as we know he’s not even met with him yet…

Why do you expect that rivals will always struggle? They wont. CFC will come good. Even Man Utd may do so. (although perhaps unlikely with OGS in charge). Real Madrid, Barca, Bayern Munich all struggling at moment but I don't see why this is inevitable. Clearly for much of history these clubs have dominated. It's just cycles in football.

Assuming that other teams will be better than they were last season is just as baseless as assuming that they won't. Chelsea could be unbeaten at Christmas or struggling and onto their third manager in the last 12 months, neither would surprise me at all.

You’ve all been saying this for weeks, acting like it’s a done deal, literally everything is pointing to city not being willing to pay what levy wants, which will mean it won’t haopen
Yeah we had the exact same off of Villa fans as yourself. Maybe you're right, but we're entitled to be confident here.

I cannot see this happening so time to move on,too who i do not know.I think it will be another season without a centre forward just my thoughts hoping i am wrong

You’ve all been saying this for weeks, acting like it’s a done deal, literally everything is pointing to city not being willing to pay what levy wants, which will mean it won’t haopen
"literally everything" other than, you know, the fact that spurs is suddenly offering 70m on a striker

By the way, the only quote from nuno is

"Asked about Kane's availability for the match, Nuno told Sky Sports News: "All the players in the squad that work on a daily basis will be options for us"

Sky took a GIGANTIC leap and put the headline as "Kane will play against city", which is frankly one of the most insane leaps in logical deduction i've ever seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.