Harry Kane

may not be a popular opinion, but I am pleased for Kane if he goes, I was gutted we didn’t sign him, I think he is a superb player, his passing ability is underrated, I think no comes near in the current England players, even our Jack, I genuinely hope he wins
things at Bayern, as long as it doesn’t impact us, he is too good a player not to win honours

Probably does impact us in the Champions League. I think they will be our toughest competition in that tournament

Probably does impact us in the Champions League. I think they will be our toughest competition in that tournament
i agree, but the thing I have in the back of my mind, is we have beaten Spurs with Kane, whilst we have been evolving into an incredible team, we have struggled at times but found ways, we are in a far better position to beat Bayern with Kane now

may not be a popular opinion, but I am pleased for Kane if he goes, I was gutted we didn’t sign him, I think he is a superb player, his passing ability is underrated, I think no comes near in the current England players, even our Jack, I genuinely hope he wins
things at Bayern, as long as it doesn’t impact us, he is too good a player not to win honours
I think he should tell Levy to do one. Go next year and get the 90 odd million as signing on fee. Want to see the Land Economics graduate be shown up for being out of his depth.

Kane would’ve been amazing for us, hed’ve got near haaland numbers no prob, unfortunately that ship has sailed, haaland will prove the better buy age wise, we’re so lucky he’s ours :), but let’s not kid our self’s , kane is world class & makes the German rags so much stronger next season (if he signs) !!

Kane would’ve been amazing for us, hed’ve got near haaland numbers no prob, unfortunately that ship has sailed, haaland will prove the better buy age wise, we’re so lucky he’s ours :), but let’s not kid our self’s , kane is world class & makes the German rags so much stronger next season (if he signs) !!
Totally agree. If Haaland leaves in 12 months, we'd already have his replacement. He'd also be a great asset in the meantime.
And he'd choose us over Bayern

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.