Harry Kane

Personal opinion. We pay cash for Kane. No players will go to Spursy. Although Bernardo being a Mendes guy is the one who in theory is doable with Nuno being there too. But for me he goes to Spain.

Well, apart from anything else, players are not inert sides of beef to be shipped around willy-nilly. They are sentient beings. I don't see Gabi, Bernardo or anyone else wanting to go to Spurs. Why would they? It's a hell of a drop-off.

Thats because Liverpool had a rough injury run. Chelsea were clueless with lampard. Chelsea have a star squad now
or maybe because we are really good? fucking "zero chance in the league" get the fuck out of here haha

Well, apart from anything else, players are not inert sides of beef to be shipped around willy-nilly. They are sentient beings. I don't see Gabi, Bernardo or anyone else wanting to go to Spurs. Why would they? It's a hell of a drop-off.

Jesus needs to play. He can take a step down to take a step up. Laporte is a fanny who should be forced to stay regardless.

Did you see how we lost from Chelsea? Liverpool were struggling with injuries and Chelsea with lampard. Last year we were struggling to score as well. This year many teams have added better resource.
Change your knickers pal. We pissed the league and lost a narrow final. We are better than Chelsea or the dippers even if we get no striker though i certainly want Kane.

Didn't we beat PSG last year , everyone thinks we should have beaten chelsea, Bayern we don't know because they didn't get as far as us in it.So yes, we could.
This year psg added messi. Bayern played without Lewy last year. Chelsea has a strong squad. We are struggling to score goals. If you cant see that well good luck and hopefully you are right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.