Harry Kane

Spurs are desperate to tie up a deal for another striker before selling Kane. Problem they've got is nobody decent wants to join Spursy. Although with Inter Milan in liquidation Martinez may not have a choice. Can see Vlahovic staying at Fiorentina for another year on an improved contract with a decent sized buy out.
Really surprised they don’t take a punt on Jesus.

This year psg added messi. Bayern played without Lewy last year. Chelsea has a strong squad. We are struggling to score goals. If you cant see that well good luck and hopefully you are right.
Don't need to be right as we'll probably buy Kane, just not worried about if we don't we were top scorers last year you might have not of noticed so not struggling to score that much.

For the record. I am not saying we sign Kane but we need a number 9 and the club would agree with me I guess as they let messi go to PSG because they wanted Kane. Good day to all of you!

Personal opinion. We pay cash for Kane. No players will go to Spursy. Although Bernardo being a Mendes guy is the one who in theory is doable with Nuno being there too. But for me he goes to Spain.
Bernardo gets good playing time at city. If he wants to leave surely it’s to go back to Europe. Why would he want to go to Spurs?
Why would Jesus go to Spurs
Think he would if he was going to be the main man. A good couple of seasons at Spurs and young enough to get another big chance somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.