Harry Kane

Didn't we beat PSG last year , everyone thinks we should have beaten chelsea, Bayern we don't know because they didn't get as far as us in it.So yes, we could.

Bayern did not have Lewy for the matches against PSG + what is probably as important, two other players with the edge in the box (Gnabry + Goretzka) weren't available either and replaced by players that might be as or even more creative but with less firepower. (I actually think that Choupo-Moteng did a decent job. But he is not Lewy - and I think that you always need to have the balance between creativity and firepower in the offense, too). That was especially important for the first match.

In the second match you saw the fatigue from key players, too, that had to play through the recent matches that weren't easy because there weren't any decent replacements available in the other matches.

Bayern did not have Lewy for the matches against PSG + what is probably as important, two other players with the edge in the box (Gnabry + Goretzka) weren't available either and replaced by players that might be as or even more creative but with less firepower. (I actually think that Choupo-Moteng did a decent job. But he is not Lewy - and I think that you always need to have the balance between creativity and firepower in the offense, too). That was especially important for the first match.

In the second match you saw the fatigue from key players, too, that had to play through the recent matches that weren't easy because there weren't any decent replacements available in the other matches.
Credit to Bayern for staying true to their attacking style in the Q/F despite being without Lewandowski. If only Pep would relax in these one-off games and trust in his squad.

Are you confident of your side this season? I think City are the edge of exhaustion because we start the season with KDB in a fragile state and FOden injured and I would say they are our two most important players. FOden will probably be OK but I don't like the news about KDB.

That's all true but it doesn't change how good we were for most of last season without a striker, I expect we will have one next year, but we would also do okay if we don't. It's the doing down of what we achieved last year, and how good our current squad is without a striker that gets on my tits.

Spurs are desperate to tie up a deal for another striker before selling Kane. Problem they've got is nobody decent wants to join Spursy. Although with Inter Milan in liquidation Martinez may not have a choice. Can see Vlahovic staying at Fiorentina for another year on an improved contract with a decent sized buy out.
Reports suggested SPurs prevaricated for Martinez and never came close to Inters valuation. That sounds very Levy-like to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.