Harry Kane

spurs fans are extremely delusional if they think we are offering 100m+laporte. 75m+laporte MAX is what we should go for.

Eh. We need a striker, they will want players, Levy is hard ball and we are desperate for Kane. I think I’m the one living in the real world, maybe my numbers are slightly out but in theory I’m bang on. And please don’t say we are not desperate as Pep was openly talking about him in his presser which he never does. If we can get Kane this week it’s a beautiful summer and we will batter everyone this year and you can quote me on that.

Desperate?!

FQW.gif

We're used to a better class of wum in here.

Bye bye.

I thought the post you made the other day was shite and would be hard to beat so fair fucks to you for surpassing that level of nonsense with this nugget.

If this transfer happens, it's very likely going to be well in excess of £120m once add-ons are included so in that sense any deal will be done on SPurs terms. They are forced into selling him by Kane's demands but even so he is under long term contract so City will have to pay through the nose to get him.

SSN stressing Spurs are looking at a new striker "To compliment Kane"

I'm calling BS and we're in another Grealish situation where we've agreed to not do the deal until they have a replacement or two.

Spurs fans actually think they can get Laporte and Jesus with money for Kane

Spurs fans actually think they can get Laporte and Jesus with money for Kane
One...I dont think either would go

Two...if we allowed it to happen then i would seriously question the ability of those making the decisions for that to happen no matter who it is

100%

If anything of a U Turn had been made by the Kane camp,we wouldn't be hearing the end of it.They just need to get the elephant in the room,which is this Sunday,out of the way.

I agree mate. Spurs would have briefed the media within minutes. As you say, we need our game with Spurs out of the way. Then it will likely be similar to when Grealish returned to training with Villa and the speculation that he would stay. I'm optimistic this will happen, just might take a bit of time to get there.

One...I dont think either would go

Two...if we allowed it to happen then i would seriously question the ability of those making the decisions for that to happen no matter who it is

a lot of their fans saying Levy should take 65 mil plus Laporte and Jesus what planet are they on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.