Harry Kane

Spurs fans actually think they can get Laporte and Jesus with money for Kane

It's funny because I've seen a lot of them say £120m + Laporte.

1) Laporte is worth £100m if Kane is worth £160m.
2) Laporte wouldn't downgrade to a team in the europa conference league. It wouldn't help his international career.
3) I'm sure Laporte will get a lot more game time this season if he stays fit.

Last edited:
Is it really that difficult for a big London-based Premier League club to acquire a decent forward? I don't know. May be Levy just has no intention of replacing Kane and will take top money if offered. He can always do some horse trading on the last day if he wants. Martial for example.
Is it really that difficult for us, a big Manchester based PL club that knew for months they needed to replace a CF? Spurs doesn’t need to and weren’t planning either until Kane apparently made his wish leave kinda public.
And why replace Kane for Martial. Where’s the improvement in that?
I hope we get Kane. I prefer Haaland. But I’m not gonna judge opponent clubs or their fans who don’t like one of their best players leave to a rival.

i hate this transfer it moves so slow. give up some news ffs
It only moves slowly if you're spending every waking hour of the day waiting for news.
It'll happen when it happens and being glued to the Internet in the mean time isn't a healthy way to spend your time.

Think this deal will move a whole lot faster after the weekend. I can't see Levy selling while it's still at all possible that Kane could score against them on Sunday.

Belotti would be good business for £15m, in my opinion. Is he "world class"? No. But, he's a good player and I think getting him for fifteen million is a bargain.

was going to be a brilliant striker but he has alot of knee injuries which is a shame because he looked incredible before his knees gave him problems

It only moves slowly if you're spending every waking hour of the day waiting for news.
It'll happen when it happens and being glued to the Internet in the mean time isn't a healthy way to spend your time.
says the person with over 18'000 posts on a forum. ;)

£90m+Jesus with some add-ons for winning the league, golden boot, UCL win, etc... is the only kind of swap deal I could see happening. I feel like Gabby just wants to be the striker somewhere. The actual, starting striker. Laporte and Bernardo would see a move to the Europa Conference League as career suicide, quite rightly.

But I still think it'll be £120/130m with add-ons in the end. Swap deals don't tend to be a thing at this level of trade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.