Harry Kane

Is it really that difficult for us, a big Manchester based PL club that knew for months they needed to replace a CF? Spurs doesn’t need to and weren’t planning either until Kane apparently made his wish leave kinda public.
And why replace Kane for Martial. Where’s the improvement in that?
I hope we get Kane. I prefer Haaland. But I’m not gonna judge opponent clubs or their fans who don’t like one of their best players leave to a rival.
IMO Spurs do need to replace Kane because it will damage their morale and the direction of their club under the new coach if they keep him. Of course they will say otherwise. It is easier for Spurs to replace Kane because we are looking for an elite player. Spurs with £120m could buy 4-5 top players as Villa are doing. Ward-Prowse for example. Ings. Martinez. We might not take them but they are good players. City bought loads of players when we were in their position years ago. We didn't find it difficult. They said we bought success. We did. Spurs could too with £120m plus their own resources. Liverpool famously got stronger by selling Coutinho.

We've had some barm-pots in the transfer thread for many a season but fucking hell we have hit the motherlode this window. I swear the mods have kept them in to encourage more traffic.

says the person with over 18'000 posts on a forum. ;)
Over 10 years that mate, probably works out at less than 10 posts a day. Considering I don't do any other social media apart from FB which I've not posted on in years I'd say I'm fairly unremarkable on the internet front.

If we get Kane then I think we can let Jesus go if the money is there
Now we have Grealish we can let Bernardo go if the money is there
Laporte must stay

So Kane is replacing Jesus, Grealish is replacing Bernardo and we’re keeping a guy who may make less than a dozen starts this year, when we need money to fund Kane & Grealish.

And exactly who is replacing our all time leading goal scorer, Aguero ?

I think letting Gabby go will be a mistake.
Quite a few on here are happy for us to pay £150m+ cos we’re short up top, desperate even.
Kane cannot, will not be able to play every game, then leaving us short up top again.
So we pay out £150m and are still short up top.
I await the reply’s that vastly underrate Gabby and don’t appreciate what he brings to the side.

So Kane is replacing Jesus, Grealish is replacing Bernardo and we’re keeping a guy who may make less than a dozen starts this year, when we need money to fund Kane & Grealish.

And exactly who is replacing our all time leading goal scorer, Aguero ?

Jesus is a dead weight. Kane replaces Kun. But you know that. No one is that thick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.