Harry Kane

This gets done after Sunday. Levy just doesn’t want Kane to line up or be a city player when we play them. News of a new contract is a huge huge sign this is close, all we need now is the rags linked.

Levy pr working already.

Jack had a buyout clause though. There is nothing there that lets us just buy Kane if Levy doesn't want to let him go
But the deal was rumoured to have been done for weeks but was kept quite so Villa good get deals done first.

The exact same thing seems to be happening with Kane, which implies a deal is already done.

This gets done after Sunday. Levy just doesn’t want Kane to line up or be a city player when we play them. News of a new contract is a huge huge sign this is close, all we need now is the rags linked.

Levy pr working already.
Rags have already been linked

Levy pr working already.

kane needs to clear the air about wanting a move or not. if kane wants out ? spurs can not really stop him or they have a unhappy player turning off

city must have got the answer from kane or his people he wants the move to city or we would be in for somebody else so like everybody said spurs are hold off until the city game. than i could see the deal done after the game

kane needs to clear the air about wanting a move or not. if kane wants out ? spurs can not really stop him or they have a unhappy player turning off

city must have got the answer from kane or his people he wants the move to city or we would be in for somebody else so like everybody said spurs are hold off until the city game. than i could see the deal done after the game
Who would we be in for though it’s not easy to find someone as good as Kane. Unfortunately I suspect it’s Kane or nobody.

Last edited:
Fucking hell this whole thing is fucking fake news.

It's just Alistair Gold saying he thinks City have blown it because they should've bid bigger at the start of the summer (know nothing OPINION of his) and then he says, and I quote:

"There's little bits of noises (said with an incredibly high pitch) coming out from around his camp that to not entirely rule out a new contract for him"

Move on folks.

One little speculative quote from a massive Spurs lover, and look at the reaction.
It's the same elsewhere but I've used reddit (as I suspected the most they'd overreact) to keep it consistent.

Always be careful with what you read on Twitter.

Who would be in for though it’s not easy to find someone as good as Kane. Unfortunately I suspect it’s Kane or nobody.
The question isn't just who instead of Kane, it's who is available and better than Jesus. Despite some peoples view of Jesus in truth it's not many if anyone.

Did anyone listen to what Grealish said yesterday? Days and weeks of social media bullshit about Grealish staying at Villa, signing a new contract, etc. Grealish had made up his mind a long time ago that he wanted to play for Pep and City. The same will play out with Kane. I wouldn’t waste one of my sh*ts on social media, and all the chancers and time waster that plague it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.