Harry Kane

This gets done after Sunday. Levy just doesn’t want Kane to line up or be a city player when we play them. News of a new contract is a huge huge sign this is close, all we need now is the rags linked.

Levy pr working already.
Gumzy. Completely agree. Plus why would Spurs offer Keane a new improved contract? He is under contract for years. If they want to keep him they simply reject all our offers. They don’t even need to offer Keane more… What’s he going to do stay and sulk and not perform and ruin the final few years of his career. He’s a professional with Shearers goal record and his place in the World Cup squad, 2022 in his sights.

What Dortmund do or don't do doesn't matter if Haaland expects 400k per week, more than anyone at City at the moment. He's priced himself out of a move here and fancies the 20-50m dividend of just waiting a year. Bit risky considering he could get injured tomorrow and it's all over.

i think haaland could be offer bonuses if he reaches goal targets and £400,000 is not far of what kane would be picking up

I've worked with Alasdair Gold, massive Spurs fan, has no inside knowledge at the club though, for sure. Simply clickbait.
I reckon the opposite, has the inside knowledge at *the club* but has no sources with kane's side, so we're hearing what the club wants out atm

Us doing absolutely fuck all about 'you know who' leaving Barca and standing back whilst he goes Paris tells me this is as good as done. If I was 95% confident with that up in the air, todays news now has me 100%.

One little speculative quote from a massive Spurs lover, and look at the reaction.
It's the same elsewhere but I've used reddit (as I suspected the most they'd overreact) to keep it consistent.

Always be careful with what you read on Twitter.

Its all clickbait!!!! Twitter and all that social media shite is all clickbait, everyone wants a re-tweet etc etc, just wait until official party make an announcement, simple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.