Harry Kane

Only worry with that is Rodri. I know he has his supporters but I think right now he's a weak link, too slow and can't do what Fernandinho does; but then who can.

Though I still think over the season that team wins the league.
Totally agree mate. Hopefully he can up his game

Probably not balanced in midfield and defence though. Rodri would need an inverted full back alongside him so he’s not exposed. But with that team above, if Zinchenko inverted, it means Dias is effectively playing left back in possession and he’s not comfortable.
Is this true? We played an inverted fullback all the time last season, with Dias and Stones forming a back three with whichever fullback had stayed behind, and he seemed comfortable. Don't see any reason why Zinny couldn't invert and Dias would become a LCB. It's not like he'd become a full LB and start having to bomb up and down the wings.

Do you mean that he needs to improve from being the top progressive passer in the Premier League?
That's alright, but the defensive awareness to his game needs a lot of work. Along with being a bit more quick/decisive in his passing. He's meant to be our Busquets shielding an Iniesta and Xavi, but he's hardly done that so far.

If we get Kane then I think we can let Jesus go if the money is there
Now we have Grealish we can let Bernardo go if the money is there
Laporte must stay
I think your "if the money is there" comment is so right.

What is the point of buying players well in the past to produce great players if we sell them off the books by looking only at their original purchase price rather than replacement value.

If purchases cost more then I trust our management will sell accordingly.

I'll admittedly be fucked off if we don't sign a striker but we've shown how to win without one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.