Harry Kane

I think the poster is entirely right who said that Haaland is something of a gamble. A great young player, but who hasn't been tested the Premier League, who doesn't fill our weaknesses of headers and penalties in the way Kane does, who comes with a circus of an agent and wages that would wreck the structure of the club. And the nature of potential, while exciting, is ephemeral - he could be the best striker on Earth in two years. But he might not be. Maybe he's hit his ceiling. I doubt it, but the point is that you can't hold potential in your hands. It's magic dust.

Whereas Kane has proven for almost a decade now that he can hit high numbers year on year in the EPL. He's the finished article, coming off his best-ever season, and exceeds in every striking area that we lack in. He's not gonna take excessive wages and he's here until he retires, and we know that he definitely wants to come. Plus, Pep Guardiola is apparently insistent that he's the man for the job, and I trust his judgement when it comes to this sport.
Another good post and more sense from you mate.

Grealish Kane Sterling front three yes please
I actually dont rate that much at all. I think that is a drop off in level from previous seasons and players like Sergio, Sane both silvas , foden.
The only one for me out of that front 3 is sterling. Grealish could develop under Pep given time... Kane..just dont see it despite his stats. Sure he will score loads against average prem teams but against the best I dont see it

I actually dont rate that much at all. I think that is a drop off in level from previous seasons and players like Sergio, Sane both silvas , foden.
The only one for me out of that front 3 is sterling. Grealish could develop under Pep given time... Kane..just dont see it despite his stats. Sure he will score loads against average prem teams but against the best I dont see it
In tight games against top opposition with chances at a premium he could well be key.

183270170_10225732937409199_3862397589160052289_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.