Harry Kane

Of course we can afford 150m we can afford haaland if truth be told...thats not the point. Its how a signing of this profile is risk laiden and its our only one being considered. It WILL affect future windows. If that cannot be grasped then i cannot add more.

Good man...As for being disagreed with i'm not one of the sheeple and form my own views. Thanks fella.
I`m still awaiting for an answer from you with regard to the statement you made that "I`m sore" from last time.Please explain.

Well i've worked in business where upper management is basically fucking clueless. Thats NOT how i see our board though...what i am saying is this reeks of desperation, is poor business at anywhere near the touted sums especially considering our normal business, and might come back to bite us financially over the next 2-3 windows.

The execs at city might be mustard but this is a risk and nobody on here will convince me otherwise...its the kind of move the rags would have made in the last 2 years of fergie. Then maybe there is shades of that with pep in his current contract situation.
I think I'll put my trust in the board who have access to all the information and figures.

I'm not arsed about Romano, but I'm happy for the City Xtra lads that they've got him on.

Good move for them, and I always enjoy their videos. Jordan's editing work is immense.

I wonder if the signings of Messi and Lukaku will have a bearing on his decision to join City. Our chances of winning the Champs league and retaining league suddenly got more difficult. Hope he's up for a challenge.

Last edited:
I wonder if the signings of Messi and Lulaku will have a bearing on his decision to join City. Our chances of winning the Champs league and retaining league suddenly got more difficult. Hope he's up for a challenge.
He should be up for the challenge or we are better off without him if that's his mentality

I wonder if the signings of Messi and Lulaku will have a bearing on his decision to join City. Our chances of winning the Champs league and retaining league suddenly got more difficult. Hope he's up for a challenge.
Doubt it. The choice on his table is play for Pep Guardiola, break records, win trophies, and train in a team with Grealish and De Bruyne around him. Or he can stay and play in the Europa Conference League for a discount Mourinho. I'm sure he's under no illusion that the League or the UCL were ever easy to win - but the prospect of lifting us above the challengers is something that will definitely appeal. But in any case, it's better than playing for Tottenham.

Like others have said, if he had that kind of mentality than we shouldn't want him anyway.

Hmmm...I dont care for other clubs at all and am not sure where I said I did. I can dislike rags,scousers and spurs as many on this site do.. I do have an issue with the way Levy conducts business..My hatred for Spurs only re-inforces my opinion but does not cloud my judgement..I do not understand the its not my money, get it done approach to transfers..it is our club and we have financial rules we have to abide by..would you pay 50% more for a house or car so you could get it tomorrow as opposed to waiting a few months ?? Would you not look at alternatives ?? I realise Kane is our best prospect, but in know way feel he is worth 150 million in the current market.
You mention about us doing this kind of business when other clubs are fighting COVID, that’s caring about other clubs in my book. Do you trust the club and the people who it employs in the finance department? Do you trust our chairman and owner? If so then chill about FFP and the financial rules. We simply wouldn’t do the business if we couldn’t afford it which is why we’ll walk away if you don’t negotiate a price we are happy with

I think I'll put my trust in the board who have access to all the information and figures.
Looks like BlueBanger wont admit that he`s made an error, as he`s now agreeing and supporting you post with a "like" as most people on this thread have been telling him exactly what you`ve written, myself included.
Acts of desperation from him and well said KB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.