Harry Kane

You know fuck all about our monies so put the fucking flag down and leave it to the real experts.
I`m wondering about your recent posts and thinking to myself are you really "a wolf in sheeps clothing" ?
Sometimes you are allowed to buy players that don't have to be resold after x amount of years. If we get 3 good years out of kane and win championships then it's been repaid.

Yeah, we should treat it like we are buying an eighth of weed behind the back of the pub, rather than a contract exchange worth hundreds of millions of pounds.

We should have a fan on the board giving our execs advice. "Tell them to fuck off", that kind of thing.
You still got it DD :-)

And I'm sure our executives grasp those concepts very well and have a much better idea than you or I of what we can (and can't) afford in terms of transfer fees and wages. They are professionals and have all the information to hand.

If they say we can afford 120/150M or whatever, I'm fine with that.
Of course we can afford 150m we can afford haaland if truth be told...thats not the point. Its how a signing of this profile is risk laiden and its our only one being considered. It WILL affect future windows. If that cannot be grasped then i cannot add more.

Please explain and I don`t know anything about our finances nor do I claim to, unlike yourself who seems to know the square root of fuck all but comes on here as though you are a major shareholder and have a vested interest in telling one and all what we should and shouldn`t be spending.
Give it a rest and leave it to those in the know.With the amount of people disagreeing with you that speaks volumes.
Good man...As for being disagreed with i'm not one of the sheeple and form my own views. Thanks fella.

Why do you care about other clubs? Do you not think we can afford what we will eventually pay for Kane? There’s huge risks with any signing, not just record signings! We’ve been the most dominant team in England for a decade, it’s now time to further strengthen our position and spend upwards of 200m on 2 top class players. I think your hatred for Spurs is clouding your judgement on this
Hmmm...I dont care for other clubs at all and am not sure where I said I did. I can dislike rags,scousers and spurs as many on this site do.. I do have an issue with the way Levy conducts business..My hatred for Spurs only re-inforces my opinion but does not cloud my judgement..I do not understand the its not my money, get it done approach to transfers..it is our club and we have financial rules we have to abide by..would you pay 50% more for a house or car so you could get it tomorrow as opposed to waiting a few months ?? Would you not look at alternatives ?? I realise Kane is our best prospect, but in know way feel he is worth 150 million in the current market.

I like how quickly Chelsea moved onto Lukaku and signed him without much of this transfer saga. They had enquiry for Haaland, probably baulked at the price or Haaland camp told them his preference of Real/Bayern next summer, and they moved onto Lukaku to make sure he is already joining once his holidays are done.

All all that pontetially 30-40-50m less than what Levy is planning to charge us for Kane? fair play to Chelsea, thats great business imo. I expect the two strikers score about the same barring some longer injuries in PL.

For us now what is left is make a bid that Levy is happy with but you can just sense we will be playing Norwich in 2nd round and this saga is still not finished by then.

Of course we can afford 150m we can afford haaland if truth be told...thats not the point. Its how a signing of this profile is risk laiden and its our only one being considered. It WILL affect future windows. If that cannot be grasped then i cannot add more.
You don't think our executives consider all of the angles and potential future impact? I suspect they have a much greater grasp of things than you or I and will make their decisions accordingly.

I like how quickly Chelsea moved onto Lukaku and signed him without much of this transfer saga. They had enquiry for Haaland, probably baulked at the price or Haaland camp told them his preference of Real/Bayern next summer, and they moved onto Lukaku to make sure he is already joining once his holidays are done.

All all that pontetially 30-40-50m less than what Levy is planning to charge us for Kane? fair play to Chelsea, thats great business imo. I expect the two strikers score about the same barring some longer injuries in PL.

For us now what is left is make a bid that Levy is happy with but you can just sense we will be playing Norwich in 2nd round and this saga is still not finished by then.

The Kane deal will get done rapido once the Spurs game is out of the way, IMO.

You don't think our executives consider all of the angles and potential future impact? I suspect they have a much greater grasp of things than you or I and will make their decisions accordingly.
Well i've worked in business where upper management is basically fucking clueless. Thats NOT how i see our board though...what i am saying is this reeks of desperation, is poor business at anywhere near the touted sums especially considering our normal business, and might come back to bite us financially over the next 2-3 windows.

The execs at city might be mustard but this is a risk and nobody on here will convince me otherwise...its the kind of move the rags would have made in the last 2 years of fergie. Then maybe there is shades of that with pep in his current contract situation.

Good man...As for being disagreed with i'm not one of the sheeple and form my own views. Thanks fella.
Sheeple, oh dear. When do the schools go back ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.