Harry Kane

There’s some pretty weird folk on that Spurs forum.

I know it’s tough losing your best player, we’ve been there, but there’s ways of dealing with it.

I feel for them a bit, because if David Silva ever did an interview like Kane did to Neville it would've destroyed me.

But Jesus, the vitriol over there. They hate Kane, his brother, levy, city, city fans, HH SM, The Queen, decimalisation, the industrial revolution, the Big Bang.

Basically, it’s everyone else’s fault and everyone is a twat but they’re excited to spend the money. Odd bunch.
Plus this comedy gem:

Man City are essentially a sheik's knob extension.

This is actually an even better chant to sacked in the morning than my earlier effort.

”Your just a sheik's knob extension, a sheiks knob extension“.

Imagine that ringing out on Sunday, a beautiful thing.

If you get curry or gravy in a pot, leave it 10 minutes and it solidifies and then you can deep fry it so you‘d be fine……….
If I were Scottish you may be on to something. If I were to be Scottish then I would batter said monstrosity.
As it is I prefer the purity of salt and vinegar on my COD and chips. It seems it's only haddock up here.

I suppose it’s time to confess I grew loving pie chips and gravy, 17 years in London with no gravy in chippys and when I moved up to Scotland I tried chips and gravy again and must now say I don’t like gravy on chips anymore.
Whilst we are all confessing to our sins, I’ve been back in the UK just over a year and I haven’t had chips and gravy once. I’ve had curry sauce a few times.

I know I’m going to hell.

I know it’s tough losing your best player, we’ve been there, but there’s ways of dealing with it.

I feel for them a bit, because if David Silva ever did an interview like Kane did to Neville it would've destroyed me.

But Jesus, the vitriol over there. They hate Kane, his brother, levy, city, city fans, HH SM, The Queen, decimalisation, the industrial revolution, the Big Bang.

Basically, it’s everyone else’s fault and everyone is a twat but they’re excited to spend the money. Odd bunch.
Fuck em the Chas and Dave loving pricks.

Yep even I'm weirded out by that forum

There are a few sensible ones on there but they all seem to be getting angry at Kane when it would by Levy not Kane sanctioning a deal?

The anger seems to be towards the perceived potential cheaper fee when that is not Kane's fault at all?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.