Harry Kane

There’s some pretty weird folk on that Spurs forum.

I know it’s tough losing your best player, we’ve been there, but there’s ways of dealing with it.

I feel for them a bit, because if David Silva ever did an interview like Kane did to Neville it would've destroyed me.

But Jesus, the vitriol over there. They hate Kane, his brother, levy, city, city fans, HH SM, The Queen, decimalisation, the industrial revolution, the Big Bang.

Basically, it’s everyone else’s fault and everyone is a twat but they’re excited to spend the money. Odd bunch.

Distin (for no reason, stupid from us to boo him, all he did was leave a mid-table club for a club that was getting to Cup finals and playing in Europe)
James (wasn’t boo’d but had “David James, he’s under the thumb” sung at him haha)
Barton (while he was still a City player because he hadn’t yet signed his contract)
Dickov (because he dared to celebrate scoring a goal)
Sturridge (slapped arse bollocks from us to boo him)
Milner (didn’t at first, in fact got a good applause in the first games with Liverpool after he left, but now gets boo’d)

Plus likely many more…
I liked Dickov even more when he celebrated, as every player should, whatever the circumstance.

The ITKs over there are apparently vetted by the Mods before they're even allowed pass any info on so not sure where you're getting that info from. I'd certainly not trust any ITKs on twitter.
I understand where you are coming from but (and I wouldn't expect you to) if you go through all their information very few of it is actually right.

Most of them said Poch was done when it was never done

And you are not allowed to challenge the ITK as you get banned so ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.