Harry Kane

Tbf that 2nd one about Messi could all have been pretty bang on but over and done with very quickly once PSG harassed the Messi camp into submission.

The order of them tweets from top to bottom was like getting a fit bird back to your house.

Taking her bra off to discover she's got an hairy chest

Then taking her kecks off to find a massive pair of bollocks

It just went from good, to bad, to absolutely abysmal.
My god what an absolute abomination of tweets I feel sick

Tbf that 2nd one about Messi could all have been pretty bang on but over and done with very quickly once PSG harassed the Messi camp into submission.

The order of them tweets from top to bottom was like getting a fit bird back to your house.

Taking her bra off to discover she's got an hairy chest

Then taking her kecks off to find a massive pair of bollocks

It just went from good, to bad, to absolutely abysmal.

Oddly specific

I for one don’t believe him because there’s no accompanying cryptic YouTube video. Rookie.

But ARE tolmie's videos cryptic though? Or are they random.

Big part of me thinks his timing is deliberate, but the videos themselves are picked at random. And then watch the fun of folk reading into them. That's the scenario I'd almost prefer to be true, even if it isn't.

Is this balsa wood ankle’d cockney wanker anywhere close to signing yet?

I am hoping this transfer goes through. As much as I like Jesus, the sight of him in a physical tussle against a CB isn't awe inspiring. Kane or someone must get to the end of the crosses. Otherwise, it would be going back to the days of the inverted wingers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.