Harry Kane

Is this balsa wood ankle’d cockney wanker anywhere close to signing yet?
Standing up for Balsa wood, he should be a massive help to bring the young ones through.
"

THE PERFECT NURSE!​

Nature evidently designed the balsa tree to be a "nurse tree" which would protect the slower-growing species of trees from the scorching jungle sun during their critical early years. For instance, in an area of the jungle that has been ravaged by a tropical storm or other natural disaster, the balsa trees will quickly sprout and begin to shoot up to impressive heights in a very short time. Their fast growth, and the extra large leaves they have in their early years, provide shade to the young seedlings of the slower-growing forest giants. By the time the seedlings are established enough to take care of themselves, the balsa tree is beginning to die. Undoubtably, the balsa tree's rapid growth, fast spreading crown of first very large and gradually smaller leaves, and it's relatively short life span were intended to make it the "perfect nurse" in the jungle ecosystem."

Only ever got one peice of Fish, from Mario's on Byers Road

Mario needs telt mate. Usually two though elsewhere.

Fish and chips, can we PLEASE try and keep it on topic fellas, this thread is about chips and gravy!!

Chips and gravy as a standalone dish, fine. Or with a saussage supper. Chips cheese and gravy, even better. But gravy on chips in the context of fish and chips, just, no.

Apologies for the thread distraction, I see now there is another for this, will take this elsewhere.

Last edited:
Are will still confident today or has something happened overnight. I see the daily star saying we are 40 million apart and yes I know it's the daily star lol

Mario needs telt mate. Usually two though elsewhere.

Chips and gravy as a standalone dish, fine. Or with a saussage supper. Chips cheese and gravy, even better. But gravy on chips in the context of fish and chips, just, no.
Just chips and gravy is the one for me, white bread with unhealthy amounts of butter on. Can't go wrong!

81 was the most heartbreaking occasion in recent history.

We dominated them in that first game and Spurs even turned on their own team, booing Ricky Villa, how ironic he was the match winner in the replay....cnuts
Sorry to break this to you, but 1981 can‘t really be classed as recent history anymore. :-(

As one sensible poster on Spurs Community said, he's gutted to be losing Kane, but if they get £150m for him plus another £50m from other sales & buy 3 x £70m starters with the money, Spurs will be stronger & better for it.

Yes one Kane will make us stronger, but 3 quality additions for Spurs will make them infinitely stronger going forward, & probably allow them to seriously challenge for a top 4 spot within the next two seasons.

If Kane stayed, & Spurs make minimum additions to their squad, I can't see them sustaining a challenge long enough to displace Us, ManUre, Chavs or the Dippers. With 3 quality additions for Spurs, that top four spot isn't assured for anyone imo.
spuds can buy whole portugal plus vasco fucking da gama but they can never buy the secret of curry masala.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.