Harry Kane

Tbf that 2nd one about Messi could all have been pretty bang on but over and done with very quickly once PSG harassed the Messi camp into submission.

The order of them tweets from top to bottom was like getting a fit bird back to your house.

Taking her bra off to discover she's got an hairy chest

Then taking her kecks off to find a massive pair of bollocks

It just went from good, to bad, to absolutely abysmal.
Is there something you’d like to share with us ?

What’s everyone’s view of pea wet over your chips?

kidding

Kane will be a monster with our midfield. Can see him getting 40+ every season and the fee will soon be forgotten

Here’s my favourite. Fish (breaded), chips, mushy peas, curry sauce, tomato sauce, salt and vinegar.

A taste sensation.

Too much going on. Like the Real Madrid galactico era, throwing too many things together and not getting the best end result.

Fish, chips and gravy. Gravy avoiding the fish and salt and vinegar only on the chips.

Now, Kane. It’ll be a while since we’ve had a proper number 9 who can bully defenders (Aguero did but not in the same way), win headers for flick ons and be a threat from crosses. Can’t wait.

You’ll never catch us with or without Kane tbh with you. City have building this success for over a decade. Meticulous planning it’s not just about the money spent. That is essential but not the only piece of the jigsaw. You went backwards 3 years by employing Mourinho expecting nailed on trophies when it was clear to everyone he was finished at the top
I get you
I'm just so deadset against selling him as I don't want to give you/any other team the league's other best player.

Hopefully this shows you just how good a player he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.