Harry Kane

For me (though I’m “neutral”) it’s confusion over what City are actually prepared to offer Spurs. If it’s £100m plus £20-30m like Ornstein alluded this morning I don’t think this deal goes anywhere. If it’s add ons after £130m maybe there’s a chance it could happen.

He didn't allude to that. He was literally guessing and said that as he was talking about the fee

Bet you posted that with one hand! The other one, busy.

Also, levy really does run his mouth too much. If it was impossible as he loves to claim it is, why does he feel the need to comment to everyone and about everything?
If he truly felt it impossible, instead of wanting to look hard and like he’s got his shit together, all it’d take is “we are not selling, there will be no further comments.”
Instead we get the ‘not for sale at any price’ -> ‘not for sale for less than £200mil’ -> ‘actually we’ll take £150mil’ it shows he is interested in making a deal but wants to appear to be in control when if you look at the figures, city have won. Having got him down from 200 to 150

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.