Harry Kane

It’s done. Everything next is PR and Levy and Paratici having time to close deals for their own players. A fee has ben agreed in principle. There’s an add on haggle but everyone accepts it’s happening.

oh WOW! great news and Kane in this team is going to be goal scoring carnage!

It’s done. Everything next is PR and Levy and Paratici having time to close deals for their own players. A fee has ben agreed in principle. There’s an add on haggle but everyone accepts it’s happening.
Need you to announce this like the La Liga guy Josep Pedrerol

Kane is 28. He can not wait. This is his time. Spurs must let him go. It's as simple as that. Spurs can bluster that he's under contract but come on the man is human and if Spurs are offered £130m and they turn that down, that's massive disrespect and the players wont have it. Sours have to sell now. Get on with it, and rebuild your future. Turn it into something good. If Levy has anything about him now, he'll be working on bringing new players into the club and saying the squad. Show me what you have got. SHow me that you have what it takes to emerge from the shadow of Kane and that you are our future.

I hate saying this but journos like this never make it for a reason. The clickbaits and attacking particular fanbases over poorly researched material will only far as likes and retweets, in the end the truth always stays and these people stay on their level. Him and his buddies are pathetic humans.

Can't wait to say "Kane Out!" or generally complain about him not being capable of kicking a ball. He's not a right back though so he obviously escaped the worst of abuse.

Come on City. Sign him soon so he can start disappointing us like any decent English player should.

Kane is 28. He can not wait. This is his time. Spurs must let him go. It's as simple as that. Spurs can bluster that he's under contract but come on the man is human and if Spurs are offered £130m and they turn that down, that's massive disrespect and the players wont have it. Sours have to sell now. Get on with it, and rebuild your future. Turn it into something good. If Levy has anything about him now, he'll be working on bringing new players into the club and saying the squad. Show me what you have got. SHow me that you have what it takes to emerge from the shadow of Kane and that you are our future.
In a vast majority of cases , players don't give a sh1t, it's all about money, as long as they are paid they go with the flow.

120/130m is a good deal for all, Spurs bank a wad of cash, pay off some debt and also reinvest.

We hopefully bank a lot of goals and titles.

Are you reading between the lines that it’s done, or informed that it’s done?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.