Harry Kane

I can’t get my head around why a fan of a club would go on a forum of another club to support the position of a 3rd club. How odd.

agree totally mate, to fight the fight of a team that has nothing to do with you is bizarre.

For men like Levy “not for sale” are the hardest words to say. Because In his world everything is for sale at a price.

That is why Kane will be a City player next week and Bluemoon will go back to being a City forum rather than a drop in centre for insecure rivals.

still confident then mate?

It’s done. Everything next is PR and Levy and Paratici having time to close deals for their own players. A fee has ben agreed in principle. There’s an add on haggle but everyone accepts it’s happening.
On overtime right now, then town for drinks with her in doors. I'll drink that little more happy after reading this, and what with our season starting tomorrow and the buzz around that, go on the fucking Blues!!!

It’s done. Everything next is PR and Levy and Paratici having time to close deals for their own players. A fee has ben agreed in principle. There’s an add on haggle but everyone accepts it’s happening.
Don’t let them see this or we’ll have another load of Know fuck all Twitter posts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.