Harry Kane

fair enough reply mate. The fact is though that we NEVER pay the prices quoted? The word on the street is we have committed to £100m for Grealish with certain targets met? We have paid a flat first fee of £75m that can go to £100m easily so Villa know they will get the money and its easier to justify to their fans why they sold him?
Good point. I noted that when Purslow defended allowing Grealish to come, he didn’t talk about the price of the player. Instead, he very deliberately talked about ‘a set value’ which I interpreted as not necessarily being 100 million cash.

CFC and Liverpool will challenge I think. Liverpool's players must look around and know this is their last chance as players to win something and do something serious. That must be tremendously motivating.

Can’t see Liverpool challenging with them losing there bast two players in January unless for some intervention like an injury a positive Covid test.

Good point. I noted that when Purslow defended allowing Grealish to come, he didn’t talk about the price of the player. Instead, he very deliberately talked about ‘a set value’ which I interpreted as not necessarily being 100 million cash.
Be interested to see how Levy defends himself after feeding the media time and time again he won’t sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.