Harry Kane

Just saw all your posts! Well I'm convinced now. Looks like we're all hearing the same thing but from different people tbh.

That was the gist of mine and Sam's pod from yesterday. Four different people said the same thing this week. Clearly City, behind closed doors, think this is on/done however you want to characterise it. I was told Khaldoon and Levy spoke and that was when it accelerated as previously they were using an intermediary.

Be interested to see how Levy defends himself after feeding the media time and time again he won’t sell.
He didn't say he won't sell. He said his price is 150. And I believe city will match that with add ons

Be interested to see how Levy defends himself after feeding the media time and time again he won’t sell.

He won't have to. In football the writers have a memory like a goldfish. Not for sale today, sold to the highest bidder tomorrow. Jack Pitt Brooke was parroting that Poch was returning to Spurs two days before parroting that Fonseca was 'done'. They are beholden to their relationships with the clubs and therefore rarely do they apply any critical thinking.

That was the gist of mine and Sam's pod from yesterday. Four different people said the same thing this week. Clearly City, behind closed doors, think this is on/done however you want to characterise it. I was told Khaldoon and Levy spoke and that was when it accelerated as previously they were using an intermediary.

Did Khaldoon throw him a number for a sponsor for there stadium to get the deal moving?! ;)

fair enough reply mate. The fact is though that we NEVER pay the prices quoted? The word on the street is we have committed to £100m for Grealish with certain targets met? We have paid a flat first fee of £75m that can go to £100m easily so Villa know they will get the money and its easier to justify to their fans why they sold him?
Firstly you don't know for a fact that we paid £75m with add ons for Grealish....thats an optimistic guess at best!
The fact is we paid the dippers what they wanted for Sterling, and we paid what was asked for others ;)

Did Khaldoon throw him a number for a sponsor for there stadium to get the deal moving?! ;)
Surely that wouldn’t be a implied a take deal you bald **** and ring these guys and they might well sponsor your cheese bar from the petty cash box to make and perceived shortfall in your stupid estimation of value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.