Harry Kane

People in awe of Levy and his amazing negotiating tactics.. let’s not forgot who he is negotiating with… khaldoon is the ceo of a 165 billion dollar wealth fund, he sits on numerous boards, chairs University’s and negotiates with presidents, dictators and kings. Levy negotiates with football clubs. Kane is coming to city, no doubt in my mind
Agree, but the awe comes from a fawning media fanning the story and making the most of Levy never being seen to smile. Just a hunch, but I think he wants to move on from his Mr Byrite inheritance & play with the big boys and this deal will only happen when he feels he’s got the ear of Khaldoon.

I keep thinking that if we are going to splurge £100m+ for a player it should be on a younger player that will fit in with our younger team. Kane is not that man but Haarland is.

I keep thinking that if we are going to splurge £100m+ for a player it should be on a younger player that will fit in with our younger team. Kane is not that man but Haarland is.
But Kane is a longer term prospect, probably 4-5 seasons opposed to 2-3, the only difference is end value and the hassle of a media circus in 2-3 years time

But Kane is a longer term prospect, probably 4-5 seasons opposed to 2-3, the only difference is end value and the hassle of a media circus in 2-3 years time
How on earth do you think that 28 year old Kane is a longer term prospect than. 20 year old Haarland?

How on earth do you think that 28 year old Kane is a longer term prospect than. 20 year old Haarland?
I think he is probably factoring in the Raiola issue who may want to move Haaland on every few years for moe and more paydays.....though there are clients of his that he doesnt do this with as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.