Harry Kane

It just seems like we've barely considered Halaand and are obsessed with Kane, which is absolutely baffling IMO.
If I thought that, my second thought would be maybe I haven’t got enough information and I’m just making guesses based on what I’d like to happen as Chelsea and ourselves have gone down the same path. 2 very well run ambitious clubs have come to the same conclusion, maybe it’s not baffling maybe they know more than me and know what they are doing.

Then we go back in for Kane.

If you have the potential to secure 20 year old Henry do you ignore that in favour of 28 year old Kane?

Haaland is worth going all out for, Kane should be backup. Unless of course Haaland's already been wrapped up by another club, but it doesn't seem that way.

It just seems like we've barely considered Halaand and are obsessed with Kane, which is absolutely baffling IMO.
Have you considered that Haaland isn't available? Cause no one has put a bid in or gone near him this window.......so either every club and CEO etc is stupid, or they know something the regular fan doesn't, I know where I'd be putting my money on the scenario

Being uninformed can often result in being baffled

If you don't want Kane this season, why would you go back for him.

Okay mate well if you know something the rest of us don't about Haaland's next destination I'm all ears, because otherwise I think my rationale is absolutely spot on.

If we miss out on Kane in these two weeks your tune will change by the time the next window comes around, of that I'm sure.

To answer your question, because we need an elite 9. I just think Haaland should be priority, even if we have to wait a year - such is his ability.

"Spurs paid the release clause (50 million euros) of 24 yeor old centerback Pau Torres, but he rejected the Spurs, as he will only leave Villareal for a big club."

He will come relax. I can't imagine such a cluster fuck where we won't sign him and don't have an alternative. Remember what Khaldoon have said...

I can't remember what he said. Was it something along the lines of this?

You're not getting Haaland. That's one thing which is going to be sure.

Help me out, mate.

Rubbish,if Haaland was attainable Kane may have received a cursory glance at best.

The kid ticks every box,its a no brainer and a big blow that we will not see him in our shirt.

On the flip,if he didnt exist.....we'd be universally creaming ourselves over Kane!

"Spurs paid the release clause (50 million euros) of 24 yeor old centerback Pau Torres, but he rejected the Spurs, as he will only leave Villareal for a big club."
Waiting for us to possibly replace Laporte?

As this thread is the oracle Harry Kane thread, what’s the latest
news on Kane playing today or not? No sarcastic or gravy replies. Thank you. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.