Harry Kane

I can't lie, I'm not really that arsed if it doesn't happen. Kane would strengthen us but mean Haaland could end up at the rags next summer.

I'd be happy with waiting a year and securing Haaland, letting United deal with Levy for a 29 year old Kane.

If we miss out on Kane this year no way in a million years would we not then set our sights on Haaland instead: much cheaper, younger, promising and arguably already a better player. We'd be bonkers to continue this Kane obsession for another year.
And what is your plan should Haaland decline our invite?
You post as if he is sat on a shelf and we simply put him in a trolley and take him to the check out.

Some posters really need a dose of reality at times

You won’t because you don’t want him. If he signed stupidly on the basis of a gentlemen’s agreement then it’s not as wild as you’re making out, also like many other players now he may have wanted to sign so that if he then did move the club would get what they want for him. You don’t like him, we get it. Move on.
I really want him but have no sympathy for any footballer they are all ridiculously overpaid would love him here but if he can't get the move there are worse places he could be working. He is on what 200k a week think he will be able to survive without a few medals he can show the grandkids all his golden boots, his caps or a plane/ boat if he wants! Lol

Haaland isn’t coming now, whatever happens and when we get Kane which we probably will he won’t be coming next summer. Forget about this Haaland obsession. He’s a very good player but he isn’t Messi he isn’t even Ronaldo. His ceiling is probably about Lewandowski levels and while that’s very good isn’t a difference between winning stuff and not winning stuff.
Would he be better than Kane for us over the next 3 or 4 years, I don’t think so. What happens in 3 or 4 years , I’ll leave that to the club to sort out not my problem, there will be other players and the club are well run enough for me to leave them to it.

Doesn’t sound as if Kane is coming - according to smug Jonathan North

Haaland isn’t coming now, whatever happens and when we get Kane which we probably will he won’t be coming next summer. Forget about this Haaland obsession. He’s a very good player but he isn’t Messi he isn’t even Ronaldo. His ceiling is probably about Lewandowski levels and while that’s very good isn’t a difference between winning stuff and not winning stuff.
Would he be better than Kane for us over the next 3 or 4 years, I don’t think so. What happens in 3 or 4 years , I’ll leave that to the club to sort out not my problem, there will be other players and the club are well run enough for me to leave them to it.
Spot on. Too many assuming Haaland is our saviour

Doesn’t sound as if Kane is coming - according to smug Jonathan North
Yes, ignoring all the noise from our shit media and twitter is best, same as it was for Grealish. If he wasn’t coming there would be fireworks coming out of spurs. Like Grealish the silence tells we he probably is, like Grealish I’d say their a activity in the market suggests he is.I’d put my Confidence at 80%.

Haaland won't sign for anyone this summer, but is it the end of the world missing out on Kane, because we won't meet Levy's ridiculous valuation, when Haaland would be up for grabs next summer?
Haaland isn't up for grabs next year, everyone in the right circles will know exactly what Haaland plans to do and it doesn't involve City or Chelsea. Likely to be between Madrid and the rags.

And what is your plan should Haaland decline our invite?
You post as if he is sat on a shelf and we simply put him in a trolley and take him to the check out.

Some posters really need a dose of reality at times

Then we go back in for Kane.

If you have the potential to secure 20 year old Henry do you ignore that in favour of 28 year old Kane?

Haaland is worth going all out for, Kane should be backup. Unless of course Haaland's already been wrapped up by another club, but it doesn't seem that way.

It just seems like we've barely considered Halaand and are obsessed with Kane, which is absolutely baffling IMO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.