Harry Kane

Then we go back in for Kane.

If you have the potential to secure 20 year old Henry do you ignore that in favour of 28 year old Kane?

Haaland is worth going all out for, Kane should be backup. Unless of course Haaland's already been wrapped up by another club, but it doesn't seem that way.

It just seems like we've barely considered Halaand and are obsessed with Kane, which is absolutely baffling IMO.
1629020154065.png

If you have the potential to secure 20 year old Henry do you ignore that in favour of 28 year old Kane?

Haaland is worth going all out for, Kane should be backup. Unless of course Haaland's already been wrapped up by another club, but it doesn't seem that way.

It just seems like we've barely considered Halaand and are obsessed with Kane, which is absolutely baffling IMO.
Being uninformed can often result in being baffled

If you don't want Kane this season, why would you go back for him.

Yes, ignoring all the noise from our shit media and twitter is best, same as it was for Grealish. If he wasn’t coming there would be fireworks coming out of spurs. Like Grealish the silence tells we he probably is, like Grealish I’d say their a activity in the market suggests he is.I’d put my Confidence at 80%.

Again - I hope you’re right but it’s not the strongest of arguments

He will come relax. I can't imagine such a cluster fuck where we won't sign him and don't have an alternative. Remember what Khaldoon have said...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.