Harry Kane

At the end of the day I don’t think Levy would accept £150 mill. The way Kane & his representatives have handled the situation has really just antagonised Levy and strengthened his resolve to refuse to sell even more. Has Levy really got Spurs interest at heart, or is it more important to get his ego massaged for refusing to bow to oil money, as the press and other clubs refer to it.

Very likely Dortmund just wont sell this summer.....

I think plenty of people will deal with Raiola when it comes to it....

Clubs know that they can save 50-70m by waiting a year and triggering his release clause next summer.....

yes they will have to pay Raiola and Alfie as well as the kid himself massive fees etc but lots of other clubswill do it..

You dont win anything in football with morals
What happens 3-4 years later when Haaland wants to move on like all Raiola clients do.

As long as Delap progresses Kane is the perfect signing. He’s one of the best strikers in the world, is in his prime and will give us 4-5 good years. Delap can develop and knows as long as he progresses he’ll be our number 9 by the time he’s 22. A lot of things can change in football but it’s perfect planning by the club if it comes off.

At the end of the day I don’t think Levy would accept £150 mill. The way Kane & his representatives have handled the situation has really just antagonised Levy and strengthened his resolve to refuse to sell even more. Has Levy really got Spurs interest at heart, or is it more important to get his ego massaged for refusing to bow to oil money, as the press and other clubs refer to it.
Levy wouldn't accept 150m, no quite right, he would rip our hands off!!

I changed careers in my early 40’s and would highly recommend the same to anyone who isn’t enjoying what they do for a living, if it’s at all possible of course - because sometimes it isn’t. Life’s too short and your working day takes up too much of your life to let it make you unhappy if you can possibly avoid it.
Please tell me that you were a career criminal who turned his life around.

Believe him at your own risk
Billy, and Tolmie, deal with the issue, which is whether City are actually going to agree a deal with Spurs, and their posts stick to this question. They both have "records" over the years which show that they always post in good faith and are right more often than not. That is a better record than most pundits and is miles better than a gang of WUM who want to waste our time by discussing the abilities of players City are clearly not trying to buy. I know you disagree with Billy, you are entitled to your opinion and I respect it but BM has been plagued by a bunch of no hopers who have appeared suddenly and have no aim other than to waste our time and derail what should be a fascinating thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.