Harry Kane

The pursuit for a striker has only gotten quicker

I hope they sign a striker just so I can see people saying things like "I guess Kane's leaving then" and Spurs fans replying with things like "NO YOU FUCKING SAD TWAT, HE'S OBVIOUSLY GOING TO FUCKING PLAY ALONGSIDE HARRY FUCKING KANE, YOU FUCKING SAD TWAT" and then we sign Kane and then they go quiet.

Almost like we've just been through this exact same thing with Villa.

fiorentina apparently will accept a bid from Tottenham if they bid the same amount they bid for Martinez seems like they have their replacement

If Shakespeare did pantomimes!
OGC.ffebd84c556b33261103d0061dfdb4c6

I hope they sign a striker just so I can see people saying things like "I guess Kane's leaving then" and Spurs fans replying with things like "NO YOU FUCKING SAD TWAT, HE'S OBVIOUSLY GOING TO FUCKING PLAY ALONGSIDE HARRY FUCKING KANE, YOU FUCKING SAD TWAT" and then we sign Kane and then they go quiet.

Almost like we've just been through this exact same thing with Villa.

Serious Groundhog Day vibes at present. Also, you just know that any day now Vlahovic's agent is going to come out and say that he'd rather stay at Fiorentina than join Spursy. They are on for a record of public rejections this summer.

What happens 3-4 years later when Haaland wants to move on like all Raiola clients do.
Veratti has been at PSG since 2012. Insigne has been at Napoli his whole career.

But yeah, if you look at his list of clients and past clients, it's like a who's who of the overrated and the primadonnas (often both), and people who move around every two years, often because they don't actually perform though. Robinho, Balotelli, Ibrahimovic, Pogba, Kean, Mkhitaryan and of course Lingard. I don't blame the club for not wanting to deal with him.

Don't understand why nobody is considering Calvert-Lewin as a possibility.
Have to agree with your sentiments.The lad has the potential to become one of the PL best forwards and has a knack of being in the right place at the right time and at his young age he would have Peps knowledge to enhance his career.
Maybe a "back burner" player for the future.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.