Harry Kane

I can see this all being done before our next match after Spurs. They just don't want it to be done before we've played them. It would be utterly stupid from us to throw all our options in just one basket (Kane), while we could have Messi for free.

The city board must be sure on getting him. Otherwise Khaldoon wouldn't make such statements. I really can't see us playing another season without a real striker. If so, I'm not hopeful on us retaining the title.

Serious Groundhog Day vibes at present. Also, you just know that any day now Vlahovic's agent is going to come out and say that he'd rather stay at Fiorentina than join Spursy. They are on for a record of public rejections this summer.
Mentioned earlier in thread Vlahovic could've been a Spurs player already had they agreed to appoint Gattuso as the manager, it was one of his conditions. Now they've tabled a new contract for him, and he's been begged by Paratici's minions to not renew and join Spurs because their project is excellent.

Most of the attention seeking wankers on Bluemoon are the ones with edgy opinions who just need to let everyone know how edgy they are. I hope that clears things up.
Sorry if it touched a nerve, but we always seem to have one August wild goose chase nowadays and this year it looks like Kane. I agree we are a good number 9 away from a brilliant team and Kane may very well do that, but can't help but think we should have gone after an alternative about two weeks ago at the latest. If Kane is all done and this is all elaborate theatrics prior the the announcement he's signing then fair enough, but the itk deitys only have about 15 chances left to predict it's 'tomorow' (again).

Serious Groundhog Day vibes at present. Also, you just know that any day now Vlahovic's agent is going to come out and say that he'd rather stay at Fiorentina than join Spursy. They are on for a record of public rejections this summer.

It's been a good summer for me. My life's starting to get back on track, it's been nice seeing family, the Euros were great and my club has been pissing others off. But my favourite out of all the smaller things is that "Spursy" has been added to my vocabulary.

fiorentina apparently will accept a bid from Tottenham if they bid the same amount they bid for Martinez seems like they have their replacement
Don't rule out Lautaro's sale either. Inter have practically put everyone on the market. No matter what his agent says, same case with Lukaku, agent and player were opposite but owner intervention meant he was sold.

Don't understand why nobody is considering Calvert-Lewin as a possibility.

7c7f93eb6f0c1a75b7ff889a87a5bed0.jpg

This probably explains why

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.