Harry Kane

There's lot of different ways to interpret that. Dortmund don't appear to have any desire to sell this summer, maybe Haaland didn't want to move to Chelsea. The list is endless. We're all speculating here.
Interesting that you think he might not want Chelsea(Hence their chase and signing of Lukaku), yet you think we may have a chance while balls deep chasing Kane. Maybe he doesn't want us? For the record, I think he already knows where he's going, and it aint us.

Could there be something in Levy trying to sort UAE assistance with stadium naming rights. If so 100m for Kane and 50m for naming rights, ‘smaller than Manchester City stadium’ has a nice ring to it

Well, fortunately for everyone else, I've not yet managed to put my nonsensical drivel into an MP3 format but Noel is definitely an attention seeking edgy twat. But I'll stop trying to derail the gravy thread.
He’s alright in my opinion. Not many come from a working class family northern background and stay as he has, still got an edge to him, but for all that he hasn’t turned into a complete **** like most do who get famous.

There's lot of different ways to interpret that. Dortmund don't appear to have any desire to sell this summer, maybe Haaland didn't want to move to Chelsea. The list is endless. We're all speculating here.
We are speculating the club aren’t speculating. Either trust the club know what they are doing or don’t that ‘s your prerogative Checking the track record for the last 12 years think I ‘ll give them the benefit of doubrt that they do what they do for very good reasons that seem to work out okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.