Harry Kane

By the time the deal is done at 120 plus add ons they will have decided that was always Levy's price and we could have got the deal done 2 months ago.

You've also left out the part where "£120m is more than he's worth anyway. We've had their pants down."

Personally, I'm not sure how well Vlahovic will deal with the pressure of being the next Jordon Ibe or Ashley Williams.

I said this had to be tied up and done by Friday. I stand by that and the dithering over a few million may cost us Kane. If that’s the case we need a plan b or this season could very difficult. Worrying times tbh, let’s hope I’m wrong.
I get the feeling you and your ilk don’t hope you’re wrong at all, but rather hope you’re right so you can come back gloating and laughing at how fight you were and how ducked we all are.

I’d like you to leave now, you’d be better suited elsewhere.

I get the feeling you and your ilk don’t hope you’re wrong at all, but rather hope you’re right so you can come back gloating and laughing at how fight you were and how ducked we all are.

Spot on mate. My 'Sniffometer' always spikes whenever the phrase 'hope I'm wrong' is used on here.

I said this had to be tied up and done by Friday. I stand by that and the dithering over a few million may cost us Kane. If that’s the case we need a plan b or this season could very difficult. Worrying times tbh, let’s hope I’m wrong.
Why the fuck had it ‘had to be done by Friday’? The windows open till the end of August. This makes zero difference whether it’s today, tomorrow or the last minute, the season is till next MAY. As if Spurs were ever going to bend over and do the deal early. It’s happening 100 percent.

Don’t be a clown and a child. Of course I hope I am wrong, that doesn’t change my interpretation of the transfer though. What club would sell their best player after the season starts without adequate time to replace him.

What I will say is if we start the season without a replacement for Sergio I will be concerned. Anyway I know fuck all about what’s really happening and the club has never let us down so who knows.

I really can't be arsed with the narratives that are going to emerge if we seal this transfer after losing today.

Panic buying, being forced to cave in to Levy's demands etc.

Its bad enough that all the Spurs fans 2 weeks ago were adamant it would be 200m, 180m straight cash have now had a collective change of mind and are insisting they only ever said 160 straight cash.

By the time the deal is done at 120 plus add ons they will have decided that was always Levy's price and we could have got the deal done 2 months ago.

Whoever scheduled this game today is a **** of the highest order.
One slight cause for optimism may be that press talk of 150m seems to have shifted from pounds to euros last week which is a subtle way of allowing levy to hold firm on his figure of 150m while getting closer to what we are rumoured to be prepared to pay.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.