Harry Kane

Do you know what, I think you lot might be right. For me though Haaland was the dream, just hard to know we're missing out on a player like that for me.

If he wasn't out there I'd be all over the Kane transfer to be fair. But like has been highlighted, it's better we secure Kane than end up with our dick in our hand next summer and Haaland possibly going elsewhere. For me though it's the impression we haven't moved hard for Haaland that I don't understand, or struggle with.

Anyway, I just really, really hope Haaland doesn't end up a rag.
Rest assured, we will have enquired about Haaland a while back, and been no doubt quoted figures this summer that we weren’t prepared to entertain.

One slight cause for optimism may be that press talk of 150m seems to have shifted from pounds to euros last week which is a subtle way of allowing levy to hold firm on his figure of 150m while getting closer to what we are rumoured to be prepared to pay.

And the one slight cause for realism is we need a bastard striker in one way or the other,sooner rather than later.

Do you know what, I think you lot might be right. For me though Haaland was the dream, just hard to know we're missing out on a player like that for me.

If he wasn't out there I'd be all over the Kane transfer to be fair. But like has been highlighted, it's better we secure Kane than end up with our dick in our hand next summer and Haaland possibly going elsewhere. For me though it's the impression we haven't moved hard for Haaland that I don't understand, or struggle with.

Anyway, I just really, really hope Haaland doesn't end up a rag.

Yeah, I agree with all that. Haaland was and is still my first choice but Kane is a magnificent player and you never know what's going on behind the scenes with anyone, never mind a prospect like Haaland.

I've moved on. Until next season when I'll try and justify the need for Kane and Haaland to form a partnership.

I’m poncing it up in a hospitality lounge at the ground, enjoying a Beavertown Neck Oil and waiting for my duck parfait followed by sirloin of beef to arrive. All the well heeled Spurs fans here assume he is joining City eventually

If there's one thing Spurs have that I'd really like here, it's their bar facilities in the concourse haha. Whack the plastic cup on tap, fills up from the bottom in an instance.

A lot of the recent flappers have a low post count for the amount of time they've been registered on here. Sure it's just a coincidence and not that their all mardarse wums from other teams
I actually enjoy fans from other clubs joining our forum and pretend to be blues, I love the fear. Likkle City is on their minds 24/7. :)

thumb_pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask-blank-50428852.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.