Harry Kane

Spot on mate. My 'Sniffometer' always spikes whenever the phrase 'hope I'm wrong' is used on here.
I think like the word but the phrase has been used by many and sometimes its fair to do so.

I do agree though that saying we could be in strife before a ball has been kicked is a little over the top.

I really can't be arsed with the narratives that are going to emerge if we seal this transfer after losing today.

Panic buying, being forced to cave in to Levy's demands etc.

Its bad enough that all the Spurs fans 2 weeks ago were adamant it would be 200m, 180m straight cash have now had a collective change of mind and are insisting they only ever said 160 straight cash.

By the time the deal is done at 120 plus add ons they will have decided that was always Levy's price and we could have got the deal done 2 months ago.

Whoever scheduled this game today is a **** of the highest order.

Unless we pay £150m we haven’t caved in quotes of 150m 160m we’re going around! If we get him for around €150 its a deal city will comfortable with..

Why the fuck had it ‘had to be done by Friday’? The windows open till the end of August. This makes zero difference whether it’s today, tomorrow or the last minute, the season is till next MAY. As if Spurs were ever going to bend over and do the deal early. It’s happening 100 percent.

its an opinion, we can have these on a forum, did you know that? I will be very surprised if Spurs sell after the season starts as it would fuck their season, that is my view. If you don’t agree that is absolutely fine.

Wonder if there's anything that could happen today that could de-rail it

Son injury
5-0 smashing
fans protesting Levy on the pitch something like that

Don’t be a clown and a child. Of course I hope I am wrong, that doesn’t change my interpretation of the transfer though. What club would sell their best player after the season starts without adequate time to replace him.

What I will say is if we start the season without a replacement for Sergio I will be concerned. Anyway I know fuck all about what’s really happening and the club has never let us down so who knows.
please don’t ever respond to me again

its an opinion, we can have these on a forum, did you know that? I will be very surprised if Spurs sell after the season starts as it would fuck their season, that is my view. If you don’t agree that is absolutely fine.
Ok I get that. Not here to cause a row. Just my opinion on it for what it’s worth. Have a good day

I've noticed sky are quoting 160 mil
Hahahaha
The 150 mil price tag came from that prick on sky to start with now they add 10 mil to it
It will be closer to 200 by the time this deal is sorted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.