Harry Kane

Do you know what, I think you lot might be right. For me though Haaland was the dream, just hard to know we're missing out on a player like that for me.

If he wasn't out there I'd be all over the Kane transfer to be fair. But like has been highlighted, it's better we secure Kane than end up with our dick in our hand next summer and Haaland possibly going elsewhere. For me though it's the impression we haven't moved hard for Haaland that I don't understand, or struggle with.

Anyway, I just really, really hope Haaland doesn't end up a rag.

Unless we pay £150m we haven’t caved in quotes of 150m 160m we’re going around! If we get him for around €150 its a deal city will comfortable with..
I think so, and like leaving the deal until after today's game, a face saving excersise for Levy.

Fair enough, tbh Im buzzing about the game, wish I was going, I hope the lads who are going come home with a win to celebrate.
Buzzing too. Think we will shock a few doubters on here and in the media and rip them a new arsehole. We will be well up for it and can batter anyone if we are. Cmon City!

Grow the fuck up
But I’m only 11 years old and besides you’re the one upset and declaring the season to be over because the club haven’t met the asinine deadline you plucked out of the stray hairs matted together in your arse crack. You’ll be on the ignore list so no need to panickly flap your flustered fingers at the keyboard trying to one up me
A lot of the recent flappers have a low post count for the amount of time they've been registered on here. Sure it's just a coincidence and not that their all mardarse wums from other teams
Bizarre isn’t it? Of course I’ve never been one to believe in coincidences

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.