Txiki says 'no. Haalands not available'
Duck says ''Gonna get Haaland'
Txiki says 'no Mr Duck, Haalands not available'
Duck says 'Gonna get Haaland'
Txiki says ' ffs Duck, Haalands not available''
Txiki says 'for the last time, Haalands not available'
Txiki says, for the love of Mary, Joseph and the wee man, Haalands not available, and if you ask me once more I will nail your bill shut and your fucking feet to the desk.
Duck says 'Gonna get nails'
Txiki says head in hands, 'no not gonna get nails'

Haha excellent.

I think the Haaland obsession is definitely a by product of a new generation of supporters who follow individuals rather than teams. I've seen people say such outlandish and outrageous things about him that it makes me want to say "go and support Dortmund, then move with him wherever he goes if you're that arsed about him".

All depends on what his intentions are with the cash
Agree. I’m not sure he will buy a new striker & blame it on timing with city & Kane. £130 million helps towards new stadium esp after covid. Plus fans love song so he can get away with it

All conjecture that mate. The 4D chess thing is a great theory, but do you honestly think we would’ve backed out without the backlash from fans?
It’s all conjecture to think we wanted to join and only pulled out after a fan backlash too.

My personal view is we were very unsure about joining, which is why we were last to join and first to leave - which has been well documented.

The SL was far more in the interests of our direct rivals than us.

But if it had gone ahead and we weren’t involved, it could well have led in the long term to the collapse of English football, the Champions League, and ultimately, the club.

I am 100% against the SL. But I think given the circumstances, our executives made the right decision.

By signing up, they ensured the long term future of club, whether the SL went ahead or not.

If they’d not signed up, while it might be good PR in the short term, if it had gone ahead without us, the long term consequences could have been dire.

Agree. I’m not sure he will buy a new striker & blame it on timing with city & Kane. £130 million helps towards new stadium esp after covid. Plus fans love song so he can get away with it
He won't get away with it if he doesn't reinvest. Spurs fan have been on the charge for him since they sacked Poch, the ESL fiasco and furloughs at the start of the pandemic.

Been emptyhading the shed ready for a car boot sale. Kane wasn't hiding in the shed, and I decided not to bother trying to sell Mendy at the car boot sale.

Rather than trawling through x amount of pages from early this morning, can somebody kindly tell me if there have been any updates on this on-going saga.

Many thanks.

jrb.

I personally hope we do get Kane but as a short term back up I would have a look at Vardy. Surely he would not command a huge fee at his age.

Been emptyhading the shed ready for a car boot sale. Kane wasn't hiding in the shed, and I decided not to bother trying to sell Mendy at the car boot sale.

Rather than trawling through x amount of pages from early this morning, can somebody kindly tell me if there have been any updates on this on-going saga.

Many thanks.

jrb.
Yep, flappers now at 28,000ft

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.