Harry Kane

Seems we have an alternative to Kane, according to the Athletic. It should appease our we don’t have a plan B flappers too.

“Manchester City have taken a surprise interest in Solihull Moors striker Kyle Hudlin, the tallest outfield professional player in Britain, Gregg Evans reports.

Representatives from the Premier League champions watched the 6ft 9in forward in action on Saturday and have joined a number of other interested clubs, including Championship sides Middlesbrough and Cardiff City.

Hudlin, who turned 21 in June, scored nine goals in the National League for Moors last season after moving up from Step 7 in the non-League football pyramid. His rapid rise could continue if he earns another move in this transfer window, and with City now taking a closer look, the chase is expected to hot up.

City initially started video-scouting Hudlin before watching him in Moors’ pre-season friendly draw with Notts County over the weekend. They are looking for young homegrown talent to then send out on loan and help develop.”

Newbie here I just want to say pep knows we needed a left back for 2 season’s done nothing about it also when the chairman come out and says we will fill Sergio’s position with a world class striker nowts happened upto now so surely he agrees a price with Spurs this week if not that’s pretty bad on he’s part this should have been done week’s ago but obviously wasn’t

Liverpool is an example front three got found out last season. Premier league teams are not stupid they work you out. Chelsea worked out how to combat
Liverpool's attack was hardly the problem last summer. Mané and Firmino were in horrendous form, but Jota and Salah were still threats. The problem was their backline. Chelsea also didn't work out shit, it's our own fault for actually not working out Chelsea instead, we made them look unbeatable, when in reality they are, even Arsenal did them in last season. Agree Prem teams are not foolish but a false 9 system is hardly as predictable. Yes, we should get a 9, but our problems at the core remain at defensive mid and left back. It's where we leak goals from in tight games, it's where teams counter us. The times we combat those very things successfully, our attack flows and we have no issues in beating anyone, last season prime example.

I mean, i would say like, bare minimum throw a bid or two at Mbappe? test the waters? throw a 120m + bernardo to dortmund for haaland. If they all get rejected, yeah fine fair enough. but I don't understand the attitude of getting extreme tunnel vision for kane but also, refusing to even enter negotiations for 2 months! we did this last summer with koulibaly too! struggling to see what the hold up is. what do they think they gain by waiting?
Are you suggesting the hold up is our end?

Ha, City playing sexy football, the old skool comedy shows, my youngest daughter. I do smile mate, honestly just not much on this Kane thread, lol
Then maybe it's time you take a break from the Kane thread. Mental health is important and clearly you being here isn't good for you. Go watch an old Abbott and Costello or something.

Levy not letting Kane go till the last day. He’s not going to help us if he even sells him.

Was Omar at the game yesterday? If so they must have sorted it surely last night and hopefully waiting for spurs to bring someone in before it's announced

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.