Harry Kane

what you mean there was no negotiation for Grealish, I really hope at least Txiki tried to offer 60-70-80-90-95m and when all rejected he opted to give them the clause amount.

release clause is a maximum amount to pay not a minimum. its a minimum only if you want absolute 0% chance to be rejected(by club, not by player).

Odegaard has a 300m release clause at Real, watch him being sold for 40m maybe later this month.

What's odd is people falling for Sky's obvious bollocks. He's a member of their squad so he'll be registered to play. When they travel, if he travels with them, that will be something to talk about. Even then, he could travel and not even make the bench again. Ultimately this is the end game with Kane, so we just have to sit back and let it play out.

My opinion hasn't changed one bit. Got told last week Levy had agreed to sell at a price that we'd agreed to pay. The discussions were around the add ons. Obviously Levy wants to say he got 160 and obviously City don't want to give him that. But it'll get done IMO.

Seems like a big add-on for winning the Champion's League would be the best idea.

Levy gets his valuation and I'm sure City would be happy to pay pretty much anything if it means we finally rule Europe. But maybe that's already in place and it's add-ons for niggly things like games played and all that carry-on that's holding back the progress - plus Spurs wanting to get players in without knowing they're bathing in hot-tubs of money.

what you mean there was no negotiation for Grealish, I really hope at least Txiki tried to offer 60-70-80-90-95m and when all rejected he opted to give them the clause amount.

release clause is a maximum amount to pay not a minimum. its a minimum only if you want absolute 0% chance to be rejected(by club, not by player).

Odegaard has a 300m release clause at Real, watch him being sold for 40m maybe later this month.
Yeah the no negotiation part came out all wrong. I am sure the club must have tried to get him for a lower price but it failed. But I hope you get what I meant. Even though negotiation for a lower price failed for grealish we had a fixed release clause we thought we could pay and get him even though the club didn't want to let him go. Where as if negotiations fail with spurs its the end of kane saga. I think pep also explained that in his press conference

His goal scoring record as a starter is in the same ballpark as Kane, Aguero, Henry.

He's not a good substitute, which drags his numbers down.

When we sell him, it will be like Dzeko to Roma x100. He will go somewhere, play regularly, get his confidence up and score 30-40 goals a season.
30-40 goals a season. Maybe in Saudi League

Cancelo had a pretty decent chance first half that he put wide if I remember correctly.
Decent chance? It was a clear cut, gilt edged chance. I’d have been devastated if I missed it when I was playing for Royton. Shocking attempt for an international. That along with Ferna’s threepeny bit head, we should have been 2 up. This is the reason we lost. Not Mendy, not Ake…

Decent chance? It was a clear cut, gilt edged chance. I’d have been devastated if I missed it when I was playing for Royton. Shocking attempt for an international. That along with Ferna’s threepeny bit head, we should have been 2 up. This is the reason we lost. Not Mendy, not Ake…
Mahrez was main sitter for me! especially for a left footer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.