Harry Kane

I would like to know if we fail to sign kane this summer would you like the club to try and get him next summer?
Depends who is available next summer if we don’t get him. My opinion , we will so not something I need to spend time now thinking too much about.

Who are the striker/(s) you think city can get next summer that they cant get this summer?
Who knows, maybe someone comes out of nowhere.

Maybe we have to make an offer Riola/Haaland can't refuse.

Football changes quickly, no one knows what the situation will be in one year from now.

Seems like a big add-on for winning the Champion's League would be the best idea.

Levy gets his valuation and I'm sure City would be happy to pay pretty much anything if it means we finally rule Europe. But maybe that's already in place and it's add-ons for niggly things like games played and all that carry-on that's holding back the progress - plus Spurs wanting to get players in without knowing they're bathing in hot-tubs of money.
Why should City help Spurs when they want to rip the hole out of Kane’s transfer fee?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.