Harry Kane

Patrick Bamford

If you think City miss chances now, Bamford would take us to a new level. He scores a lot but he misses so many chances. He would be decent in the basics of a 9, holding up the ball and linking with team mates but he wouldn’t fix our issues with finishing, just make them much much worse.

Thought we’d have heard something today if this is actually on which it most probably isn’t. Very worrying indeed, especially with him being in their tin pot cup squad. It is unacceptable for us to not replace Sergio, it is borderline incompetence. After our start to the season he should be in Manchester today. Chelsea sorted lukaku in a few days, I just cannot fathom how this isn’t done yet.

Thought we’d have heard something today if this is actually on which it most probably isn’t. Very worrying indeed, especially with him being in their tin pot cup squad. It is unacceptable for us to not replace Sergio, it is borderline incompetence. After our start to the season he should be in Manchester today. Chelsea sorted lukaku in a few days, I just cannot fathom how this isn’t done yet.
i'd say whats unacceptable is ignoring Messi and Lukaku to focus on Kane and ending up not getting him

to be fair it’s probably one of the most difficult deals we’ve ever done. I’d also say we are only one game in and the club probably aren’t panicking

I guess tixi and levy are in a battle to see who budges first, i would rather stick with jesus, torres and delap as strikers than bowing to levy's valuation.Feck paying 150 m for a 28 year old with no resale value. Investing in Haaland in jan or next summer would be a much better idea

Last edited:
Lukaku was easy as he wanted to come but more importantly Milan were happy to sell for £98m. Levy doesn't want to sell although he might for £150m which we won't offer so it's pretty simple why this hasn't been done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.