Harry Kane

Perhaps so. The Messi situation though suggests otherwise.

So maybe a position or two is complex and we decided not to pursue current offerings.

But:
No LB candidates?
No DM candidates?
No one at CB if Laporte moves?
All our marbles on a Kane signing that may or may not come to fruition? Why did we release Aguero without having first signed/lined up a replacement?
Signed Grealish for a record fee in spite of a very deep attacking midfield?

I'm willing to give our management the benefit of doubt - but really? Couldn't we have done much better this window?
After the past 13 years, they 100% fully deserve you to give them the benefit of doubt ;)

After the past 13 years, they 100% fully deserve you to give them the benefit of doubt ;)
No one or group is infallible.

That we have sold a very talented, but injury prone Aguero - with no sure replacement coming in - and no one in our squad anywhere near filling his role - is a massive, massive mistake - end of.

That we spent a record transfer fee on yet another attacking mid - the strongest, deepest part of our squad - is... I don't know... adjectives defy me... perhaps, mystifying?

And we've long long known that we have need at LB and DM and if Laporte leaves at CB - no action there.
===
It's frankly extremely difficult to believe under the circumstances outlined above that our transfer management has come through for us.

Rather - this window is a cluster fuck - unless we somehow massively turn it around in the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
You know it’s getting bad when Spuds fans are chatting to me on Twitter about us spending 1B etc etc and not winning a UCL. Genuinely don’t know how to respond to these people. So engrained in their agenda.

You know it’s getting bad when Spuds fans are chatting to me on Twitter about us spending 1B etc etc and not winning a UCL. Genuinely don’t know how to respond to these people. So engrained in their agenda.
They can't chat to us about lack of silverware for one. Don't let them of all fanbases get you like that mate.

They can't chat to us about lack of silverware for one. Don't let them of all fanbases get you like that mate.
It seems like a very unfortunate little brother complex. Oh so upset with their own problems and failures that they must project them onto anyone else that’ll listen. You’re right though, of all fans to get to me, it shouldn’t ever be Spuds.

well you just say its only 1B,nothing to worry about there is more down the back of the sofa if we need a little more

The club should hurry the fuck up and get it done or move on. I am not arsed either way tbh but we must not let the comp get too far ahead, this season will be more open I think. Therefore, lets go balls and all to buy a striker and LB, no more piss-arsing about!!

The club should hurry the fuck up and get it done or move on. I am not arsed either way tbh but we must not let the comp get too far ahead, this season will be more open I think. Therefore, lets go balls and all to buy a striker and LB, no more piss-arsing about!!
Balls deep?
Get some kip mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.