Harry Kane

You know it’s getting bad when Spuds fans are chatting to me on Twitter about us spending 1B etc etc and not winning a UCL. Genuinely don’t know how to respond to these people. So engrained in their agenda.
Maybe that the amount we"ve spent is less than the amount of debt they're in for the new stadium. Oh and we've won more leagues in the last 4 years than they have in their entire history.

Been a pretty strange deal, especially over the last few weeks. Interesting at the same time tho.

Personally from what seems to be coming from the city side, this feels like it can only be in 2 positions atm.

1. It's done and we are just waiting for something on spurs side, whether it's what they want the narrative to be, or maybe we are discussing what the add's on should be etc. But I can't see anyway there being any truth in the reports that spurs aren't willing to sell and that Levy won't "pick up the phone", if this was true, then city would of declared themselves out publicly before now.

and my more 'out there' speculation;

2. This is a massive front and we are working on another player in the background. I know this sounds out there of course, but I can't see any other way this could be going atm personally. All the city sources and ITK are adamant that Kane isn't just close, but is basically a done deal and spurs side seem to be adamant in the complete other opposition. Just gives me the feeling and the slightest idea that maybe the city side is pushing out so much "Kane is Done" that it seems like a front and would make sense why the spurs side is then reporting "wtf, we ain't selling".

Of course this is all speculation on my part and it could all be wrong, but hey, why not speculate.

Been a pretty strange deal, especially over the last few weeks. Interesting at the same time tho.

Personally from what seems to be coming from the city side, this feels like it can only be in 2 positions atm.

1. It's done and we are just waiting for something on spurs side, whether it's what they want the narrative to be, or maybe we are discussing what the add's on should be etc. But I can't see anyway there being any truth in the reports that spurs aren't willing to sell and that Levy won't "pick up the phone", if this was true, then city would of declared themselves out publicly before now.

and my more 'out there' speculation;

2. This is a massive front and we are working on another player in the background. I know this sounds out there of course, but I can't see any other way this could be going atm personally. All the city sources and ITK are adamant that Kane isn't just close, but is basically a done deal and spurs side seem to be adamant in the complete other opposition.

Of course this is all speculation on my part and it could all be wrong, but hey, why not speculate.
Option 3; no one coming in & we’ve given up ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.