Harry Kane

Hurt?

It's made up bullshit! They haven't got a clue what' happenings. Click bait! Click bait!

If you were that hard faced and had no respect for yourself, you could do it.

Do you believe them? Any of them?
Chill out. Go find a construction site and relax with your camera

Laporte says he wants to leave. If he stays - yeah - I think we're good at CB. If he leaves - I think we need backup as I'm not sold on Aki.

WRT Messi - maybe he was sold on PSG - but why? Some sort of dislike for Pep?

WRT LB - just get rid of Mendy at whatever cost. Free xfer with wages paid if we need to free up a spot. LB is a big problem.

DM? - Look - there's at least two roles as a deep lying mid. Metronome/linkup play and destroyer. Most players do not fill both roles. Gundo and Rodri are great at linkup (especially Rodri - Gundo is good at deep and coming in towards the box to offer goal scoring opportunity). Neither are good in the role of destroyer.

Fernandinho was a very gifted destroyer in his prime and was at least good at linkup. Top class. But he's well, well past his prime.

At deep lying mid - we have an aging Fernandinho as destroyer and no one else. We really need a DM destroyer - someone who is fast and who can sniff out danger and break up plays.

Thinking that we're good at DM because we have Fernandinho, Rodri and Gundo is taking a much too simplistic look at the role.
===
WIth regard to striker - we made the decision to sell Aguero. Knowing that Jesus and Torres are very iffy at best in the starting striker role. Either we should not have sold Aguero (yeah I get that he's often injured) or we should have had a rock solid transfer replacement (not necessarily of the same class but at least someone to tide us over, say an aging player who is nonetheless good for a season or two) lined up.

As the transfer window draws to a close, it's apparent that we're possibly going into next season without signing a replacement for Kun. Which to me - quite frankly - is the fault of whomever is responsible for transfers at City.
I don’t think our opinions are miles apart with the exception of having to blame someone. I’d guess it was a ‘committee’ decision to go for Kane or nobody.

You see it as a mistake, I believe the club see it as decision, one which I’m sure will be proved as the correct one to make long term, same as waiting 12 months to get the right CB in Dias

Sami Mokbe, the Daily United(Mail)??

Have you read his articles and his Twitter account?

Would you take him less seriously if he worked for the Sun or the Daily Star?
I basically lump all the English media together. And then add it to Italian media, and Spanish media, Portuguese media, and Turkish media.

Reactions: jrb
But what does it have to do with Harry Kane?
Could have sworn I was sent a message before saying, "your post has been moved as it has fuck all to do with the topic".
Maybe @FantasyIreland could confirm. : )
Good point, I'll clean up.

ps That's a rather blunt message from whoever deleted your post, hopefully it wasn't too recent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.