Harry Kane

Others have said that were he to play in Europe for Spurs then were we to sign him then he wouldn't be eligible to play for us until later in the comp. We aren't thinking of signing him in order to get out of the group stages.
The Cup Tied rule in UEFA competitions has been abolished since 2018. There would be no restrictions if he played on Thursday.

I personal opinion is I don't think it's happening anymore. Too many things are not moving. I doubt it will drag till end of transfer window. I only hope is just like we had a surprise plan B for koulibaly that was dias, we have the same with kane. I would be happy with any decent striker.

I personal opinion is I don't think it's happening anymore. Too many things are not moving. I doubt it will drag till end of transfer window. I only hope is just like we had a surprise plan B for koulibaly that was dias, we have the same with kane. I would be happy with any decent striker.
I’m embarrassed by most of the forum that because he hasn’t signed within 24 hours of playing spurs that most think it’s off.

It was always going to take a while with Levy. It could go to the last day. It has gone very quiet but no confirmation we have walked away. That's suggesting this is done as soon as Spurs sign a replacement for me. That way Levy doesn't overpay on a replacement.

Hopefully City have said fine to waiting in exchange for a lower fee as we deserve to save money if we are helping Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.